Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Globalscape Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Globalscape related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Globalscape specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Globalscape Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Globalscape improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Globalscape?
- Are we Assessing Globalscape and Risk?
- Does Globalscape analysis show the relationships among important Globalscape factors?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What are the known security controls?
- Have you identified your Globalscape key performance indicators?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Globalscape book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Globalscape self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Globalscape Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Globalscape areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Globalscape Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Globalscape projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Globalscape Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Globalscape project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of the organization?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Globalscape project?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Globalscape project and Excel to assist in Globalscape project risk management?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Globalscape project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Globalscape project and the system/product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Globalscape Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Globalscape project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Globalscape project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Globalscape project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Globalscape project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Globalscape project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Globalscape project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Globalscape project with this in-depth Globalscape Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Globalscape projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Globalscape and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Globalscape investments work better.
This Globalscape All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.