Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Glonass Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Glonass related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Glonass specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Glonass Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 943 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Glonass improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 943 standard requirements:
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How much does Glonass help?
- To what extent does management recognize Glonass as a tool to increase the results?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Why is Glonass important for you now?
- What are the expected benefits of Glonass to the stakeholder?
- How can we improve performance?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Will Glonass have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Glonass book in PDF containing 943 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Glonass self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Glonass Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Glonass areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Glonass Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Glonass projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Glonass Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Glonass project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Glonass project risks at various Glonass project stages?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Glonass project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Glonass projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Glonass project sufficiently qualified?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Glonass Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Glonass project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Glonass project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Glonass project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Glonass project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Glonass project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Glonass project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Glonass project with this in-depth Glonass Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Glonass projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Glonass and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Glonass investments work better.
This Glonass All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.