Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GM Service and Parts Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GM Service and Parts Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GM Service and Parts Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GM Service and Parts Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GM Service and Parts Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Are we using GM Service and Parts Operations to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How will you measure your GM Service and Parts Operations effectiveness?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, GM Service and Parts Operations Experience, and Brand Value
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for GM Service and Parts Operations strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GM Service and Parts Operations book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GM Service and Parts Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GM Service and Parts Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GM Service and Parts Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GM Service and Parts Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GM Service and Parts Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GM Service and Parts Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GM Service and Parts Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any GM Service and Parts Operations projects similar to this one in existence?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the GM Service and Parts Operations project scope may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the GM Service and Parts Operations project?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this GM Service and Parts Operations project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
Step-by-step and complete GM Service and Parts Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GM Service and Parts Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GM Service and Parts Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GM Service and Parts Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GM Service and Parts Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GM Service and Parts Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GM Service and Parts Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GM Service and Parts Operations project with this in-depth GM Service and Parts Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GM Service and Parts Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GM Service and Parts Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GM Service and Parts Operations investments work better.
This GM Service and Parts Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.