Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GNU Bazaar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GNU Bazaar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GNU Bazaar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GNU Bazaar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GNU Bazaar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these GNU Bazaar processes?
- Is Supporting GNU Bazaar documentation required?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of GNU Bazaar product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for GNU Bazaar improvements?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- How much does GNU Bazaar help?
- Are you failing differently each time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GNU Bazaar book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GNU Bazaar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GNU Bazaar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GNU Bazaar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GNU Bazaar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GNU Bazaar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GNU Bazaar Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GNU Bazaar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this GNU Bazaar project, what portion of the total GNU Bazaar project cost is green?
- Cost Baseline: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help GNU Bazaar project managers understand the organizational context for their GNU Bazaar projects?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this GNU Bazaar project?
- Network Diagram: How confident can you be in our milestone dates and the delivery date?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
Step-by-step and complete GNU Bazaar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GNU Bazaar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GNU Bazaar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GNU Bazaar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GNU Bazaar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GNU Bazaar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GNU Bazaar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GNU Bazaar project with this in-depth GNU Bazaar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GNU Bazaar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GNU Bazaar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GNU Bazaar investments work better.
This GNU Bazaar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.