Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GNU Enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GNU Enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GNU Enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GNU Enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GNU Enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of GNU Enterprise activities?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Is a GNU Enterprise Team Work effort in place?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What would happen if GNU Enterprise weren’t done?
- Will GNU Enterprise deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What do we want to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GNU Enterprise book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GNU Enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GNU Enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GNU Enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GNU Enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GNU Enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GNU Enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GNU Enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Market – Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or GNU Enterprise project?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the GNU Enterprise project via agreements?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the GNU Enterprise project sufficiently qualified?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable GNU Enterprise projections of future performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all GNU Enterprise project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete GNU Enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GNU Enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GNU Enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GNU Enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GNU Enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GNU Enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GNU Enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GNU Enterprise project with this in-depth GNU Enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GNU Enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GNU Enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GNU Enterprise investments work better.
This GNU Enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.