Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GO Campaign Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GO Campaign related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GO Campaign specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GO Campaign Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GO Campaign improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What business benefits will GO Campaign goals deliver if achieved?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of GO Campaign that make it risky?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing GO Campaign?
- What management system can we use to leverage the GO Campaign experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GO Campaign book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GO Campaign self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GO Campaign Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GO Campaign areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GO Campaign Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GO Campaign projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GO Campaign Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GO Campaign project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for GO Campaign project scheduling & tracking?
- Scope Management Plan: Are GO Campaign project leaders committed to this GO Campaign project full time?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next GO Campaign project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all GO Campaign project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programmes objective and produce results and impacts?
Step-by-step and complete GO Campaign Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GO Campaign project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GO Campaign project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GO Campaign project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GO Campaign project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GO Campaign project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GO Campaign project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GO Campaign project with this in-depth GO Campaign Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GO Campaign projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GO Campaign and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GO Campaign investments work better.
This GO Campaign All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.