Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GO Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GO Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GO Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GO Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GO Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- How do controls support value?
- How do we Improve GO Project service perception, and satisfaction?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Is maximizing GO Project protection the same as minimizing GO Project loss?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as GO Project leaders?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GO Project book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GO Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GO Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GO Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GO Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GO Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GO Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GO Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/GO Project project Reports?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the GO Project project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the GO Project project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the GO Project project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete GO Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GO Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GO Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GO Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GO Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GO Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GO Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GO Project project with this in-depth GO Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GO Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GO Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GO Project investments work better.
This GO Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.