Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Going Mobile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Going Mobile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Going Mobile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Going Mobile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Going Mobile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do the Going Mobile results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How to deal with Going Mobile Changes?
- How do we keep improving Going Mobile?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Where is it measured?
- Is there a Going Mobile management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- How important is Going Mobile to the user organizations mission?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Going Mobile book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Going Mobile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Going Mobile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Going Mobile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Going Mobile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Going Mobile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Going Mobile Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Going Mobile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Going Mobile project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Project Schedule: Is the Going Mobile project schedule available for all Going Mobile project team members to review?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Going Mobile project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Going Mobile project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
Step-by-step and complete Going Mobile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Going Mobile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Going Mobile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Going Mobile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Going Mobile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Going Mobile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Going Mobile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Going Mobile project with this in-depth Going Mobile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Going Mobile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Going Mobile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Going Mobile investments work better.
This Going Mobile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.