Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Analytics 360 Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Analytics 360 Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Analytics 360 Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Analytics 360 Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Analytics 360 Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Is Supporting Google Analytics 360 Suite documentation required?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How did the Google Analytics 360 Suite manager receive input to the development of a Google Analytics 360 Suite improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How do you manage and improve your Google Analytics 360 Suite work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Among the Google Analytics 360 Suite product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Analytics 360 Suite book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Analytics 360 Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Analytics 360 Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Analytics 360 Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Analytics 360 Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Analytics 360 Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Analytics 360 Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Analytics 360 Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Google Analytics 360 Suite project repository for each release?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Google Analytics 360 Suite project oversight?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Google Analytics 360 Suite project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Google Analytics 360 Suite project documented?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the change agents for your initiative?
- Initiating Process Group: Which Six Sigma DMAIC phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
Step-by-step and complete Google Analytics 360 Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Analytics 360 Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Analytics 360 Suite project with this in-depth Google Analytics 360 Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Analytics 360 Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Analytics 360 Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Analytics 360 Suite investments work better.
This Google Analytics 360 Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.