Collaborate with the Senior Digital Strategists by contributing to information architecture models, content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), and Google Analytics implementation, measurement, and reporting.
More Uses of the Google Analytics Toolkit:
- Ensure you lead the work execution and be accountable for the quality and robustness of client deliverables; translate analytic findings into actionable business strategies and tactics.
- Ensure you start with a holistic vision of multichannel marketing campaigns, analyzing how paid media and search, social, email and web efforts perform relative to each other and the market.
- Drive: report monthly website and social media metrics; evaluate and analyze data to assess target audience behavior and recommend improvements to maximize campaign efforts.
- Evaluate: work cross functionally with brand site editors, publishers, product development, and sales and marketing groups to identify opportunities, execute brand initiatives and maximize customer monetization.
- Coordinate: leverage multiple sources of analytics (web analytics, voice of customer, competitor intelligence) to understand web site performance and visitor behavior.
- Utilize analytics platforms (primarily Google Analytics) to evaluate advertising and website performance toward stated goals and make recommendations for continual improvement.
- Manage work with digital strategy and media strategy teams to effectively measure tactics in multichannel ecosystem and understand how all the pieces work together.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the clients business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies.
- Consult with and advise management on customer trend data; develop business cases or provide other justification as a means to influence organizational leaders.
- Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities; perform quality assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned and identify any issues or gaps.
- Lead: conduct research into various aspects of your business and employ statistical and modeling techniques when appropriate to make recommendations to non technical stakeholders.
- Ensure your organization monitors search engine and Google Analytics performance and recommend/develop content and link based strategies to improve performance according to key strategic organizational goals.