Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Cloud Dataproc Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Cloud Dataproc related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Cloud Dataproc specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Cloud Dataproc Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Cloud Dataproc improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Think about the people you identified for your Google Cloud Dataproc project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is Google Cloud Dataproc currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What business benefits will Google Cloud Dataproc goals deliver if achieved?
- Cloud management for Google Cloud Dataproc do we really need one?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What are the costs of reform?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Cloud Dataproc book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Cloud Dataproc self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Cloud Dataproc Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Cloud Dataproc areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Cloud Dataproc Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Cloud Dataproc projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Cloud Dataproc Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Cloud Dataproc project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Google Cloud Dataproc project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Google Cloud Dataproc project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall procurement strategy and/or policy?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Google Cloud Dataproc project that would increase the Google Cloud Dataproc project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Google Cloud Dataproc Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Cloud Dataproc project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Cloud Dataproc project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Cloud Dataproc project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Cloud Dataproc project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Cloud Dataproc project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Cloud Dataproc project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Cloud Dataproc project with this in-depth Google Cloud Dataproc Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Cloud Dataproc projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Cloud Dataproc and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Cloud Dataproc investments work better.
This Google Cloud Dataproc All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.