This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Google Cloud Platform assessment.
‘Excellent vendor to work with’ – Sr Analyst-IT in the Healthcare Industry
‘Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup’ – Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
‘BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.’ – Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment?
The Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Google Cloud Platform work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Google Cloud Platform task and that every Google Cloud Platform outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Google Cloud Platform opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Google Cloud Platform advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment. Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Cloud Platform improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Google Cloud Platform Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 622 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Google Cloud Platform Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Cloud Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Cloud Platform and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Google Cloud Platform with this Google Cloud Platform Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 622 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Google Cloud Platform?
- Define Question: How do we Lead with Google Cloud Platform in Mind?
- Measure Question: Who are the Google Cloud Platform improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Analyze Question: When a Google Cloud Platform manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Improve Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Google Cloud Platform project?
- Control Question: How can you measure Google Cloud Platform in a systematic way?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Comparing Google Cloud Platform approaches/solutions?
Value [to you] of the Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.