Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Developer Expert Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Developer Expert related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Developer Expert specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Developer Expert Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Developer Expert improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What situation(s) led to this Google Developer Expert Self Assessment?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Google Developer Expert services/products?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Google Developer Expert?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How do we Lead with Google Developer Expert in Mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Developer Expert book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Developer Expert self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Developer Expert Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Developer Expert areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Developer Expert Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Developer Expert projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Developer Expert Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Developer Expert project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Google Developer Expert project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Are obtained prices/qualities competitive to prices/qualities obtained by other procurement functions/units, comparing obtained or improved value for money?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Google Developer Expert project tolerances?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Google Developer Expert project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Google Developer Expert project, how would you prioritize them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Google Developer Expert Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Developer Expert project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Developer Expert project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Developer Expert project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Developer Expert project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Developer Expert project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Developer Expert project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Developer Expert project with this in-depth Google Developer Expert Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Developer Expert projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Developer Expert and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Developer Expert investments work better.
This Google Developer Expert All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.