Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Docs Sheets and Slides Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Docs Sheets and Slides related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Docs Sheets and Slides specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Docs Sheets and Slides Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 743 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Docs Sheets and Slides improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 743 standard requirements:
- If you choose NOT to convert a file when uploading to Google Docs, what will you NOT be able to do?
- What is one thing you have to do in Google Forms that you do not have to do in the other documents?
- Which activities have become more popular and less popular during the past five years?
- Why do you need to be cautious about uploading too many files, such as music files?
- How difficult was this activity when it was done in groups using Google Docs?
- Are there any extraneous (confounding) variables that you need to control?
- What are your independent variables (IV), and dependent variable(s) (DV)?
- All documents start out as private. Are you a Google Apps customer?
- How did Google Docs influence your groups collaborative experience?
- What are the products that Google provided for their customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Docs Sheets and Slides book in PDF containing 743 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Docs Sheets and Slides self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Docs Sheets and Slides Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Docs Sheets and Slides areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Docs Sheets and Slides Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Docs Sheets and Slides projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Docs Sheets and Slides Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Google Docs Sheets and Slides project goals?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Google Docs Sheets and Slides projects?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Project Schedule: Is the Google Docs Sheets and Slides project schedule available for all Google Docs Sheets and Slides project team members to review?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Google Docs Sheets and Slides project and how long is it?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
Step-by-step and complete Google Docs Sheets and Slides Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Docs Sheets and Slides project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Docs Sheets and Slides project with this in-depth Google Docs Sheets and Slides Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Docs Sheets and Slides projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Docs Sheets and Slides and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Docs Sheets and Slides investments work better.
This Google Docs Sheets and Slides All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.