Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Pixel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Pixel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Pixel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Pixel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Pixel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Google Pixel into the services that we provide?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- What will be measured?
- Is Google Pixel linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- How are the Google Pixel’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Consider your own Google Pixel project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Pixel book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Pixel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Pixel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Pixel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Pixel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Pixel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Pixel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Pixel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool to commercial work consistent with those used to allocate such costs to Government contracts?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Google Pixel project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Google Pixel project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Google Pixel project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Google Pixel project team?
- Risk Audit: Does the Google Pixel project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete Google Pixel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Pixel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Pixel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Pixel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Pixel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Pixel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Pixel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Pixel project with this in-depth Google Pixel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Pixel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Pixel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Pixel investments work better.
This Google Pixel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.