Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google+ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google+ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google+ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google+ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google+ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Google+ into the services that we provide?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Google+ improvements?
- How do we go about Comparing Google+ approaches/solutions?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What would happen if Google+ weren’t done?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What business benefits will Google+ goals deliver if achieved?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google+ book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google+ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google+ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google+ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google+ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google+ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google+ Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google+ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Google+ project leaders committed to this Google+ project full time?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Google+ project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Google+ project risks?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Arena: In what fields are the actors active, where are they present?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Google+ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google+ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google+ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google+ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google+ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google+ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google+ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google+ project with this in-depth Google+ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google+ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google+ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google+ investments work better.
This Google+ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.