Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google+ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google+ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google+ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google+ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google+ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- In the case of a Google+ project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Google+ project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Google+ project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- When a Google+ manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google+ book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google+ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google+ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google+ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google+ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google+ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google+ Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google+ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Google+ project phases?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Google+ project is not yet fully understood?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Google+ project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Google+ project?
Step-by-step and complete Google+ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google+ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google+ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google+ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google+ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google+ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google+ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google+ project with this in-depth Google+ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google+ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google+ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google+ investments work better.
This Google+ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.