Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Government Auditing Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Government Auditing Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Government Auditing Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Government Auditing Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Government Auditing Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Government Auditing Standards, and Brand Value
- What are the costs of reform?
- Is Government Auditing Standards linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Government Auditing Standards project manager?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Government Auditing Standards?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Government Auditing Standards book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Government Auditing Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Government Auditing Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Government Auditing Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Government Auditing Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Government Auditing Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Government Auditing Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Government Auditing Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Government Auditing Standards project on other Government Auditing Standards projects or work efforts?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Government Auditing Standards project or audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Change Log: Will the Government Auditing Standards project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the team’s purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Government Auditing Standards project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
Step-by-step and complete Government Auditing Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Government Auditing Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Government Auditing Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Government Auditing Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Government Auditing Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Government Auditing Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Government Auditing Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Government Auditing Standards project with this in-depth Government Auditing Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Government Auditing Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Government Auditing Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Government Auditing Standards investments work better.
This Government Auditing Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.