Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Government performance auditing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Government performance auditing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Government performance auditing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Government performance auditing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Government performance auditing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- What about Government performance auditing Analysis of results?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Government performance auditing project?
- What are measures?
- What situation(s) led to this Government performance auditing Self Assessment?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What does Government performance auditing success mean to the stakeholders?
- How does Government performance auditing integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- We picked a method, now what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Government performance auditing book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Government performance auditing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Government performance auditing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Government performance auditing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Government performance auditing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Government performance auditing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Government performance auditing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Government performance auditing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests – is the group or the person interested in working for this Government performance auditing project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Government performance auditing projections?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Government performance auditing project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Government performance auditing project management software?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
Step-by-step and complete Government performance auditing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Government performance auditing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Government performance auditing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Government performance auditing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Government performance auditing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Government performance auditing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Government performance auditing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Government performance auditing project with this in-depth Government performance auditing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Government performance auditing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Government performance auditing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Government performance auditing investments work better.
This Government performance auditing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.