Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gperftools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gperftools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gperftools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gperftools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gperftools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Gperftools forward?
- What needs improvement?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Does Gperftools analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How can skill-level changes improve Gperftools?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do the Gperftools decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gperftools book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Gperftools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gperftools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gperftools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gperftools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gperftools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gperftools Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Gperftools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Gperftools project and to repeat it?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Gperftools project communication and status reporting across Gperftools project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Gperftools project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Gperftools project management deliverables of each process group?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
Step-by-step and complete Gperftools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gperftools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gperftools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gperftools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gperftools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gperftools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gperftools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gperftools project with this in-depth Gperftools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gperftools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gperftools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gperftools investments work better.
This Gperftools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: