Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GPUGRID.net Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GPUGRID.net related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GPUGRID.net specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GPUGRID.net Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GPUGRID.net improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased GPUGRID.net production?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a GPUGRID.net strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What can you control?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Is Supporting GPUGRID.net documentation required?
- How do mission and objectives affect the GPUGRID.net processes of our organization?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing GPUGRID.net?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GPUGRID.net book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GPUGRID.net self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GPUGRID.net Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GPUGRID.net areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GPUGRID.net Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GPUGRID.net projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GPUGRID.net Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GPUGRID.net project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the GPUGRID.net project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the GPUGRID.net project?
- Change Request: How does a team identify the discrete elements of a configuration?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each GPUGRID.net project release?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on GPUGRID.net projects that involve outside contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
Step-by-step and complete GPUGRID.net Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GPUGRID.net project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GPUGRID.net project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GPUGRID.net project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GPUGRID.net project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GPUGRID.net project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GPUGRID.net project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GPUGRID.net projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GPUGRID.net and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GPUGRID.net investments work better.
This GPUGRID.net All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.