Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical granularity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any granularity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated granularity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the granularity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which granularity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 629 standard requirements:
- For audit tracking, state the level of the granularity needed; do you just need to know that someone logged in and out, or do you need to know what screens or records or fields were accessed?
- If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
- To what level of granularity do the systems objects (e.g., files, directories/folders, components) need to be protected?
- A major challenge in indexing a web site involves the level of granularity of indexing. Do you index web pages?
- Measure queuing delay at microsecond granularity (using H/W and S/W). Can you use it to achieve near-zero queuing delay?
- At what level of granularity do I apply version control; model level, package or sub-package level etc?
- How to answer the hard questions around building services (like granularity, exposure, and conformance)?
- If you have ten thousand documents, can you use a labeling system of ten terms to label them?
- Granularity of fact table -what level of detail do you want?
- What is the granularity of control allowed to apps ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the granularity book in PDF containing 629 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your granularity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the granularity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which granularity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough granularity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage granularity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step granularity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 granularity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the granularity project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the granularity project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the granularity project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this granularity project?
Step-by-step and complete granularity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 granularity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 granularity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 granularity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 granularity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 granularity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 granularity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any granularity project with this in-depth granularity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose granularity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in granularity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make granularity investments work better.
This granularity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.