Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical gray scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any gray scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated gray scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the gray scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which gray scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do the gray scale decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are all of our gray scale domains and what do they do?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Is there any existing gray scale governance structure?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are there gray scale Models?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Who controls critical resources?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the gray scale book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your gray scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the gray scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which gray scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough gray scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage gray scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step gray scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 gray scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the gray scale project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the gray scale project management processes you chose to use?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as gray scale project manager?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented gray scale project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will gray scale project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
Step-by-step and complete gray scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 gray scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 gray scale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 gray scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 gray scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 gray scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 gray scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any gray scale project with this in-depth gray scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose gray scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in gray scale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make gray scale investments work better.
This gray scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.