Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical gray scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any gray scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated gray scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the gray scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which gray scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What do we need to start doing?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How much does gray scale help?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the gray scale team, gray scale itself?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Does gray scale analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the gray scale book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your gray scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the gray scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which gray scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough gray scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage gray scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step gray scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 gray scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each gray scale project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Risk Management Plan: My gray scale project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were gray scale project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper gray scale project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Are there performance targets on value for money obtained and cost savings?
Step-by-step and complete gray scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 gray scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 gray scale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 gray scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 gray scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 gray scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 gray scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any gray scale project with this in-depth gray scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose gray scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in gray scale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make gray scale investments work better.
This gray scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.