Ready to use prioritized GRC Management requirements, to:
Make sure the GRC team is responsible for providing oversight and governance over all cybersecurity related activities to ensure management awareness, maintain risk metrics, and mature the security and compliance posture of the environment. .
- Assess your organizations enterprise wide data storage methodologies, has your organization appropriately planned its data storage process.
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal control, and data management and analysis.
- Rate how well your Department or organization views the effective management of risk as a value add / organizational advantage.
- Analyse supply chain performance from a risk management viewpoint.
- Have an Effective GRC Strategy when you have an Information Silos Disconnect.
- Enable stage configuration changes to become effective after a workflow has been initiated.
- Approach risk management in far flung and inherently risky operations.
- Integrate risk management with your organizations strategic direction and plan.
- Measure the return on investment (ROI) in your risk management program.
- Know if your security investments protect your most critical business functions.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE