Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Green IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Green IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Green IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Green IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 730 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Green IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 730 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Green IT data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Green IT delivery for example is new software needed?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Have you included Green IT goals in the defined service levels?
- Have we included Green IT goals in the defined service levels?
- Does Green IT appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How does virtualization support green it?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Green IT book in PDF containing 730 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Green IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Green IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Green IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Green IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Green IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Green IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Green IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Green IT project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Green IT project team meetings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Green IT project scope may be changed?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Green IT project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Green IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Green IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Green IT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Green IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Green IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Green IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Green IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Green IT project with this in-depth Green IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Green IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Green IT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Green IT investments work better.
This Green IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.