Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Green logistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Green logistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Green logistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Green logistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Green logistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Green logistics team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Green logistics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How do we keep improving Green logistics?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Green logistics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Green logistics project lifecycle?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Green logistics book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Green logistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Green logistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Green logistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Green logistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Green logistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Green logistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Green logistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Green logistics project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Green logistics project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Green logistics project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Green logistics project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Green logistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Green logistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Green logistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Green logistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Green logistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Green logistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Green logistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Green logistics project with this in-depth Green logistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Green logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Green logistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Green logistics investments work better.
This Green logistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.