Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Grid network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Grid network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Grid network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Grid network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Grid network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What are measures?
- In what ways are Grid network vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Grid network improvements?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Think about the functions involved in your Grid network project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Grid network, and Brand Value
- What can you control?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Grid network book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Grid network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Grid network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Grid network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Grid network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Grid network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Grid network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Grid network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Grid network project requirements?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Grid network projects that involve outside contracts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Grid network project quality management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Grid network project management time and change request analysis time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Grid network project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
Step-by-step and complete Grid network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Grid network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Grid network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Grid network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Grid network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Grid network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Grid network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Grid network project with this in-depth Grid network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Grid network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Grid network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Grid network investments work better.
This Grid network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.