Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical groupware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any groupware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated groupware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the groupware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which groupware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the groupware requirements in detail?
- How do we ensure that implementations of groupware products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Can groupware be learned?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of groupware moving forward?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the groupware book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your groupware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the groupware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which groupware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough groupware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage groupware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step groupware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 groupware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned groupware project manager a PMP (Certified groupware project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this groupware project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your groupware projects should be selected when compared with other groupware projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
Step-by-step and complete groupware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 groupware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 groupware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 groupware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 groupware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 groupware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 groupware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any groupware project with this in-depth groupware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose groupware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in groupware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make groupware investments work better.
This groupware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.