Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical groupware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any groupware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated groupware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the groupware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which groupware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How does the groupware manager ensure against scope creep?
- Does groupware systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How do we accomplish our long range groupware goals?
- Have the types of risks that may impact groupware been identified and analyzed?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the groupware book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your groupware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the groupware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which groupware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough groupware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage groupware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step groupware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 groupware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the groupware project if status quo is maintained?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do groupware project managers participating in the groupware project know the groupware projects true status first hand?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
Step-by-step and complete groupware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 groupware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 groupware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 groupware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 groupware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 groupware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 groupware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any groupware project with this in-depth groupware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose groupware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in groupware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make groupware investments work better.
This groupware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.