Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Halo effect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Halo effect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Halo effect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Halo effect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Halo effect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Think about the people you identified for your Halo effect project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Halo effect move?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Do those selected for the Halo effect team have a good general understanding of what Halo effect is all about?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- How frequently do you track Halo effect measures?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Halo effect book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Halo effect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Halo effect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Halo effect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Halo effect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Halo effect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Halo effect Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Halo effect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Cost Management Plan: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Halo effect project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Halo effect project manager a PMP (Certified Halo effect project manager) and experienced?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Halo effect project?
Step-by-step and complete Halo effect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Halo effect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Halo effect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Halo effect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Halo effect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Halo effect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Halo effect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Halo effect project with this in-depth Halo effect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Halo effect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Halo effect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Halo effect investments work better.
This Halo effect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.