Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hands on Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hands on Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hands on Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hands on Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hands on Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- In the case of a Hands on Network project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Hands on Network project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Hands on Network project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Think about the people you identified for your Hands on Network project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What to measure and why?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hands on Network book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hands on Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hands on Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hands on Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hands on Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hands on Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hands on Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hands on Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Hands on Network project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Hands on Network projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Hands on Network project activities?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Hands on Network project success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete Hands on Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hands on Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hands on Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hands on Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hands on Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hands on Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hands on Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hands on Network project with this in-depth Hands on Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hands on Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hands on Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hands on Network investments work better.
This Hands on Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.