Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Happened-before Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Happened-before related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Happened-before specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Happened-before Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Happened-before improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What is measured?
- What are our needs in relation to Happened-before skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the risk?
- Who sets the Happened-before standards?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Happened-before will help you build influence, improve Happened-before, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Happened-before book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Happened-before self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Happened-before Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Happened-before areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Happened-before Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Happened-before projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Happened-before Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Happened-before project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes defining how software will be developed including development methods, overall timeline for development, software product standards, and traceability?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Happened-before project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Happened-before project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Happened-before project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Happened-before project schedules?
Step-by-step and complete Happened-before Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Happened-before project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Happened-before project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Happened-before project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Happened-before project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Happened-before project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Happened-before project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Happened-before project with this in-depth Happened-before Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Happened-before projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Happened-before and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Happened-before investments work better.
This Happened-before All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.