Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hardware certification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hardware certification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hardware certification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hardware certification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 761 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hardware certification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 761 standard requirements:
- What are measures?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What are the key elements of your Hardware certification performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Hardware certification services/products?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Hardware certification does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- For your Hardware certification project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Will team members perform Hardware certification work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hardware certification book in PDF containing 761 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hardware certification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hardware certification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hardware certification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hardware certification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hardware certification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hardware certification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hardware certification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Hardware certification project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Hardware certification project manager a PMP (Certified Hardware certification project manager) and experienced?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Hardware certification project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Hardware certification project personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Hardware certification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hardware certification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hardware certification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hardware certification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hardware certification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hardware certification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hardware certification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hardware certification project with this in-depth Hardware certification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hardware certification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hardware certification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hardware certification investments work better.
This Hardware certification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.