Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Care Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Care Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Care Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Care Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Care Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Health Care Marketing process?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Health Care Marketing?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What are the disruptive Health Care Marketing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Health Care Marketing agendas for the next 3 years?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Health Care Marketing results are met?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Care Marketing book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health Care Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Care Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Care Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Care Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health Care Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Health Care Marketing project documentation?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Health Care Marketing projects perspective?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for meeting staff extracurricular learning support requirements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Health Care Marketing project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Health Care Marketing project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Health Care Marketing project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Health Care Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Care Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Care Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Care Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Care Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Care Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Care Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Care Marketing project with this in-depth Health Care Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Care Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Care Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Care Marketing investments work better.
This Health Care Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.