Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health economics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health economics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health economics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health economics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health economics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- What are the challenges?
- Does the Health economics performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How will the Health economics team and the group measure complete success of Health economics?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- How do we Identify specific Health economics investment and emerging trends?
- How are measurements made?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health economics book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health economics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health economics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health economics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health economics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health economics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health economics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health economics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Health economics project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Health economics project sufficient?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Health economics project manager a PMP (Certified Health economics project manager) and experienced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics – is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
Step-by-step and complete Health economics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health economics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health economics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health economics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health economics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health economics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health economics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health economics project with this in-depth Health economics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health economics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health economics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health economics investments work better.
This Health economics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.