Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Information Exchange HIE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Information Exchange HIE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Information Exchange HIE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Information Exchange HIE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Information Exchange HIE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- How much does Health Information Exchange HIE help?
- Why are Health Information Exchange HIE skills important?
- How can you negotiate Health Information Exchange HIE successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How do you use Health Information Exchange HIE data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Who else should we help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Information Exchange HIE book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health Information Exchange HIE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Information Exchange HIE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Information Exchange HIE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Information Exchange HIE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Information Exchange HIE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Information Exchange HIE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health Information Exchange HIE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Health Information Exchange HIE project quality management?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Health Information Exchange HIE project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Health Information Exchange HIE project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Health Information Exchange HIE project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Health Information Exchange HIE project?
Step-by-step and complete Health Information Exchange HIE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Information Exchange HIE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Information Exchange HIE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Information Exchange HIE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Information Exchange HIE project with this in-depth Health Information Exchange HIE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Information Exchange HIE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Information Exchange HIE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Information Exchange HIE investments work better.
This Health Information Exchange HIE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.