Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Insurance Exchanges Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Insurance Exchanges related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Insurance Exchanges specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Insurance Exchanges Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Insurance Exchanges improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Health Insurance Exchanges analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Who else should we help?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Is the Health Insurance Exchanges scope manageable?
- How can skill-level changes improve Health Insurance Exchanges?
- What vendors make products that address the Health Insurance Exchanges needs?
- What needs improvement?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Health Insurance Exchanges? If so, when did it change and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Insurance Exchanges book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health Insurance Exchanges self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Insurance Exchanges Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Insurance Exchanges areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Insurance Exchanges Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Insurance Exchanges projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Insurance Exchanges Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health Insurance Exchanges project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Health Insurance Exchanges project success?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Health Insurance Exchanges project management time and change request analysis time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Health Insurance Exchanges project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Health Insurance Exchanges project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Health Insurance Exchanges project include any significant risks to safety?
Step-by-step and complete Health Insurance Exchanges Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Insurance Exchanges project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Insurance Exchanges project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Insurance Exchanges project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Insurance Exchanges project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Insurance Exchanges project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Insurance Exchanges project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Insurance Exchanges project with this in-depth Health Insurance Exchanges Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Insurance Exchanges projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Insurance Exchanges and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Insurance Exchanges investments work better.
This Health Insurance Exchanges All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.