Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Healthcare CRM Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How likely is the current Healthcare CRM plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- How did the Healthcare CRM manager receive input to the development of a Healthcare CRM improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Who Uses What?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare CRM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Healthcare CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Healthcare CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Healthcare CRM project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Healthcare CRM project manager must do to finalize Healthcare CRM project close-out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Healthcare CRM project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare CRM project with this in-depth Healthcare CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare CRM investments work better.
This Healthcare CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.