Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 886 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 886 standard requirements:
- Were there any loss of partners or other partnership issues which negatively impacted the provision of services and if so, what strategies have been developed to address these issues?
- Do you have a specific technical area of your environment you need to evaluate that you do not have the right skillset in-house for?
- Specifically, what are you doing to keep up with changing concepts in healthcare management?
- Why care about management and healthcare quality and productivity?
- What do you hope to show management when reporting results?
- What Are The Solutions To The Rising Costs Of Healthcare?
- Where is your Compliance Officer in the Food Chain?
- Who is the Healthcare Manager?
- How Would You Measure Success?
- Issue: Who is the customer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Management book in PDF containing 886 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Healthcare Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Healthcare Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Healthcare Management project product/service?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Project Schedule: Have all Healthcare Management project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Healthcare Management project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Healthcare Management project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Healthcare Management project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Management project with this in-depth Healthcare Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Management investments work better.
This Healthcare Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.