Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Heavy equipment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Heavy equipment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Heavy equipment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Heavy equipment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Heavy equipment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Heavy equipment? If so, when did it change and why?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Heavy equipment services/products?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Heavy equipment leader?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Have all basic functions of Heavy equipment been defined?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Heavy equipment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Heavy equipment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Heavy equipment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Heavy equipment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Heavy equipment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Heavy equipment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Heavy equipment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Heavy equipment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Heavy equipment project communications?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Heavy equipment project manager a PMP (Certified Heavy equipment project manager) and experienced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Heavy equipment project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Heavy equipment project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offeror s have been evaluated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
Step-by-step and complete Heavy equipment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Heavy equipment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Heavy equipment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Heavy equipment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Heavy equipment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Heavy equipment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Heavy equipment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Heavy equipment project with this in-depth Heavy equipment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Heavy equipment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Heavy equipment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Heavy equipment investments work better.
This Heavy equipment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.