The Help Desk certification pathway is delivered via online learning and accompanying books.
The programs are easily accessible for both individuals looking to improve their career prospects, and savvy businesses looking to train their staff to achieve the best possible outcomes.
This bundle provides single user access to all three Help Desk programs (Analyst, Technician, Manager) as well as electronic copies (PDF) of the accompanying books.
$179 All Inclusive
Learn More >
- Great Resource, By J. Wallace (Southern California) This study guide explains everything needed to pass the certification. It’s easy to understand and follow. The online training included with the book was excatly what I needed to give the information life.
- Well written with excellent web content, By JBussey The concepts are clearly explanined. The web content for the course seems very complete. There are other articles of interest as well on the website. The reviews on Amazon and other sites prompted me to purchase this course.
- Clearly written; easy to understand, By Douglas Hamilton (Chantilly, VA USA) The Art of Service not only publishes a great course, they operate under the service principles they teach. My interactions with them were professional, courteous, and helpful. As for the book, I found The Art of Service to have published the most comprehensive and digestible course around. I recommend this study book and online course to anyone.
A vital function of any service provider, a help desk gives customers a place to address their questions, problems, issues with a company’s product or service.
Without a help desk, companies lose a valuable opportunity to absorb a customer’s negative experiences and turn them around.
While usually there when something goes wrong, help desks are essential to overall positive customer experiences and client services.
These certification programs are suitable for any professional or company that’s looking to offer professional-grade IT support service with very little effort.
Using the benefits of elearning certification, The Art of Service has helped professionals in all industries move their help desk and customer support operations to the next level.
Companies that can attest to the fact that with this book and course, the name of the game is simplification.
So, How Does the Pathway Work?
Each of the three certification programs can be completed independently, as to allow specific guidance for the individual based on their current career objectives. The following is a general overview of the content covered by the different levels:
1. Help Desk Analyst: Focuses on the necessary customer service, IT Service Management and technical skills required to provide quality first-line IT support.
2. Help Desk Technician: Provides an extension of the skills required by a senior Help Desk technician, who may be responsible for second-line support as well as for performing specialist maintenance activities.
3. Help Desk Manager: Focuses on the skills required to manage a high-performing Help Desk team, with additional focus on balancing workloads and improving efficiency.
What is included in a Certification Kit?
When you purchase a certification kit you will receive an electronic copy of the book, three month’s access to the elearning materials and contact details of your allocated trainer – who is there to answer any questions or queries you may have about the courses, books, exams etc. and guide you through your learning experience.
How do I sit the exam/how much do the exams cost?
For the Help Desk programs, the exam is taken free online within the elearning environment. A certificate of completion is made available once the student successfully passes their exam.