Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HelpPeople Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HelpPeople related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HelpPeople specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HelpPeople Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HelpPeople improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How do you measure success?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of HelpPeople product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a HelpPeople study?
- Is HelpPeople linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are the long-term HelpPeople goals?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HelpPeople book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HelpPeople self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HelpPeople Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HelpPeople areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HelpPeople Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HelpPeople projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HelpPeople Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HelpPeople project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do HelpPeople project managers participating in the HelpPeople project know the HelpPeople projects true status first hand?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are HelpPeople project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- Risk Audit: What events or circumstances could affect the achievement of your objectives?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
Step-by-step and complete HelpPeople Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HelpPeople project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HelpPeople project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HelpPeople project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HelpPeople project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HelpPeople project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HelpPeople project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HelpPeople project with this in-depth HelpPeople Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HelpPeople projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HelpPeople and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HelpPeople investments work better.
This HelpPeople All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.