Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Heterogeneous computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Heterogeneous computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Heterogeneous computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Heterogeneous computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Heterogeneous computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- Who is the Heterogeneous computing process owner?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What are the business goals Heterogeneous computing is aiming to achieve?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Are we Assessing Heterogeneous computing and Risk?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Heterogeneous computing?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Heterogeneous computing values?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Heterogeneous computing book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Heterogeneous computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Heterogeneous computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Heterogeneous computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Heterogeneous computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Heterogeneous computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Heterogeneous computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Heterogeneous computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Heterogeneous computing project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Heterogeneous computing project successful?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Heterogeneous computing project performance into line with the Heterogeneous computing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology Heterogeneous computing projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
Step-by-step and complete Heterogeneous computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Heterogeneous computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Heterogeneous computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Heterogeneous computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Heterogeneous computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Heterogeneous computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Heterogeneous computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Heterogeneous computing project with this in-depth Heterogeneous computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Heterogeneous computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Heterogeneous computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Heterogeneous computing investments work better.
This Heterogeneous computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.