Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Heuristic evaluation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Heuristic evaluation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Heuristic evaluation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Heuristic evaluation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 830 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Heuristic evaluation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 830 standard requirements:
- For web-based applications, is the use of orphan pages (i.e., pages that do not afford the user a clear way of navigating back to the homepage or other relevant areas) avoided or minimized?
- The validity of usability problems is an important question: WiIl they in fact present problems to real users, and to what degree do they constitute the complete set of usability problems?
- In scenarios where data quality and trustworthiness are paramount, how can this be determined heuristically, particularly where the data set may not have been encountered previously?
- Are the controls (such as radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.) that appear on it formatted so that, whenever possible, user input is restricted to only the valid range of input?
- There are so many tips and tricks and questions and heuristics and methods that sometimes it works best to just think for yourself: what do I think is important?
- The results of a heuristic evaluation can sound like just another opinion, and why should the developers accept the usability specialists opinion over own?
- When application errors occur is the user notified with plain language descriptions, and provided with constructive suggestions for resolving the problem?
- Does the interface express dialogue clearly in words, phrases and concepts familiar to the user rather than utilizing terms oriented to the system?
- Is hypertext used effectively to structure the content, rather than presenting jumbled content or long lists navigable only via scrolling?
- Does the design of the tasks help to prevent user errors, minimize the impact of user errors, as well as help users recover from errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Heuristic evaluation book in PDF containing 830 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Heuristic evaluation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Heuristic evaluation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Heuristic evaluation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Heuristic evaluation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Heuristic evaluation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Heuristic evaluation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Heuristic evaluation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Heuristic evaluation project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Heuristic evaluation projects / systems?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Heuristic evaluation project Plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Heuristic evaluation project?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Heuristic evaluation project product documented and distributed?
Step-by-step and complete Heuristic evaluation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Heuristic evaluation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Heuristic evaluation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Heuristic evaluation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Heuristic evaluation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Heuristic evaluation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Heuristic evaluation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Heuristic evaluation project with this in-depth Heuristic evaluation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Heuristic evaluation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Heuristic evaluation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Heuristic evaluation investments work better.
This Heuristic evaluation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.