Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking results are met?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking processes of our organization?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are our needs in relation to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How do you manage and improve your Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- How to Improve?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project respond to the organizations plans?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project oversight?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimistic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project documentation?
Step-by-step and complete Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking project with this in-depth Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking investments work better.
This Hewlett Packard Enterprise Networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.