Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High-performance teams Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High-performance teams related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High-performance teams specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High-performance teams Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 813 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High-performance teams improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 813 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on High-performance teams?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the basics of High-performance teams fraud?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How is business? Why?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated High-performance teams techniques
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What are your key High-performance teams organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High-performance teams book in PDF containing 813 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your High-performance teams self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High-performance teams Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High-performance teams areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High-performance teams Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High-performance teams projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High-performance teams Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 High-performance teams project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: For which areas does this operating procedure apply?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the High-performance teams project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and High-performance teams project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Quality Management Plan: How many High-performance teams project staff does this specific process affect?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the High-performance teams project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
Step-by-step and complete High-performance teams Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High-performance teams project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High-performance teams project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High-performance teams project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High-performance teams project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High-performance teams project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High-performance teams project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High-performance teams project with this in-depth High-performance teams Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High-performance teams projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High-performance teams and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High-performance teams investments work better.
This High-performance teams All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.