Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HIPAA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HIPAA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HIPAA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HIPAA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 972 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HIPAA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 972 standard requirements:
- For HIPAA, GLBA and/or other state or federal regulation compliance, what due diligence/auditing is performed to ensure that you remain in compliance and what individual(s) in your organization are responsible for said compliance?
- A significant amount of data will be regularly received by the vendor (from nih, cms, and other government and non-government entities). is this data de-identified according to hipaa privacy standards as a matter of course?
- Can institutions and investigators subject to the Federal Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule share data in accord with the NIH Data Sharing policy?
- Are rules being enforced to remove access by staff members who no longer have a need to know because they have changed assignments or have stopped working for the organization?
- How do you securely manage docs between physicians and patients containing PHI and medical billing information in the cloud including a way to facilitate digital signatures?
- What, if any, support is provided by external providers (Internet service providers ISPs, utilities, or contractors)?
- Has a privacy officer evaluated whether the data has been de-identified with respect to HIPAA and other regulations?
- How do you ensure Information integrity (e.g., quality control process, transaction and output reconstruction)?
- Is subject to mandated protection under hipaa, ferpa, or other federal or state statutes?
- What mechanisms are implemented to assess the effectiveness of the audit process (metrics)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HIPAA book in PDF containing 972 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HIPAA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HIPAA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HIPAA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HIPAA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HIPAA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HIPAA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HIPAA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a HIPAA project repository for each release?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess HIPAA project risks at various HIPAA project stages?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this HIPAA project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
Step-by-step and complete HIPAA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HIPAA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HIPAA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HIPAA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HIPAA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HIPAA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HIPAA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HIPAA project with this in-depth HIPAA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HIPAA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HIPAA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HIPAA investments work better.
This HIPAA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.