Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Histogram Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Histogram related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Histogram specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Histogram Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Histogram improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What potential environmental factors impact the Histogram effort?
- Are assumptions made in Histogram stated explicitly?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Histogram?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Cloud management for Histogram do we really need one?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Histogram processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Histogram book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Histogram self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Histogram Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Histogram areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Histogram Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Histogram projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Histogram Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Histogram project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Histogram project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Histogram project manager a PMP (Certified Histogram project manager) and experienced?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Histogram project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Histogram project?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
Step-by-step and complete Histogram Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Histogram project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Histogram project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Histogram project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Histogram project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Histogram project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Histogram project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Histogram project with this in-depth Histogram Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Histogram projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Histogram and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Histogram investments work better.
This Histogram All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.