Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hitachi Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hitachi Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hitachi Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hitachi Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hitachi Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Hitachi Consulting shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Hitachi Consulting goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Hitachi Consulting?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What would be the goal or target for a Hitachi Consulting’s improvement team?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hitachi Consulting book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hitachi Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hitachi Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hitachi Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hitachi Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hitachi Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hitachi Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hitachi Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Hitachi Consulting projects similar to this one in existence?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Hitachi Consulting project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Hitachi Consulting project communications plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Hitachi Consulting project manager a PMP (Certified Hitachi Consulting project manager) and experienced?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Quality Audit: Does the organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
Step-by-step and complete Hitachi Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hitachi Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hitachi Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hitachi Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hitachi Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hitachi Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hitachi Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hitachi Consulting project with this in-depth Hitachi Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hitachi Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hitachi Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hitachi Consulting investments work better.
This Hitachi Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.